H&R TRAK+ 40MM Wheel Spacers For Range Rover Sport 2013-2020
By moving the wheel out from the hub, H&R Trak+ Wheel Spacers widen the stance of the vehicle and lower its roll centre. This simple modification increases lateral stability, which in turn provides improved handling, greater safety and of course, a more aggressive, stylish appearance.
H&R Trak+ Wheel Spacers that increase the track widening by less than 10mm are flat. Spacers that are larger than this include a lip / hub locator to ensure that the weight of the car does not rest solely on the wheel bolts, but instead spreads the weight onto the axle.
- 'Perfect fit' hub centric design
- High strength, light-weight aluminium/magnesium alloy
- Fit original equipment or aftermarket alloy wheels
- Precision CNC machined
- Engineered and manufactured in Germany
- Hard anodised for greater surface hardness and corrosion resistance
- Supplied in pairs
This is a "DRM System" H&R Spacer, which simply means that the spacer should be fitted to the hub using the existing wheel studs and special fastening nuts (these are supplied with the kit). The wheels should then be fitted using your original wheel nuts.
Please note all H&R Wheel Spacers are supplied in pairs. The price shown is for a pair. It is essential that the spacers you buy are a suitable size for your vehicle. Please measure the space between the wheel arch and the tyre and make sure you leave at least a 5mm gap to ensure the tyre doesn't rub the arch.
Tailor made for your car, these H&R Trak+ Wheel Spacers can be fitted by a competent enthusiast or at a professional workshop. Most of our Outlets will be able to offer a fitting service for this product - please contact your local Outlet to find out more.
- 40mm each side
- PCD: 120/5
- DRM System
- Supplied in pairs
- Please note the image shown is for illustrative purposes only
- Track Widening: 80mm (40mm each side)
- Lowest offset is 2mm
- Centre Bore: 72.5mm
- M14x1.5 bolts
- Using the spacers with steel rims is not possible.
- The supplied nuts and the original stud bolts can not look out of the spacer. If they do anyway only wheels with gaps in the contact-surface can be used. The use of steel-rims is generally not possible. Additional technical notes can be found in the mounting instructions for DRM-systems and possibly in the part approval.
- Not usable with steel-rims!
- Export Use, no approval