Quicksilver Exhaust For Range Rover Sport SVR - Sound Architect Active Valve Sport System (2018 on)
The 2018 on Range Rover Sport SVR is the ultimate performance SUV, but lacking in one department… the sound!
SOUND ARCHITECT - ENHANCE
QuickSilver's Sound Architect exhaust system contains two separate gas paths and an electronic flap-valve decides which path is taken, loud or quiet. This valve is controlled by the QuickSilver APP on the driver's telephone or (in many cases) integrated into the car's existing controls, the Porsche GT3 and Audi R8 are fully integrated.
- Defined V8 sound with accentuated pops, bangs and burbles
- Sound Architect Standalone Valve Control for full autonomy over volume
- X-Pipe centre section for a robust V8 tone
- Improved throttle response.
- QuickSilver Branded 100mm Carbon Tips.
|Factory Exhaust||QuickSilver Sport System (Valve Open)
|Idle||82.5 dB||84.6 dB|
|2000||81 dB||89 dB|
|3000||86 dB||94 dB|
|4000||89 dB||99 dB|
|Blip||102.6 dB||107 dB|